Have you ever wished it was easier to keep your teeth safe from the dangers of cavities and tooth decay? Although practicing daily oral health care habits such as brushing and flossing are extremely effective in keeping oral health risks at bay, it is possible to suffer from bad techniques or even miss spots that can allow decay to fester. Fortunately, with dental sealants, you can give your teeth an added layer of protection. Listed below are some common benefits of dental sealants:
– Dental sealants can bond directly to affected areas of your smile to improve your oral health without concealing any teeth.
– Dental sealants can be made to be clear in order to keep your wonderful smile looking as visually impressive as ever.
– Dental sealants can lower the risk for tooth decay by as much as 80%.
– Dental sealants are safe for children, and it is recommended to consider getting them done for a child’s molars when they begin to grow in around the age of 6.
– Children that do not have sealants are over 3 times more likely to develop cavities.
– Sealants can last over a decade.
Keeping your teeth clean ensures cavities will not be able to harm you. To schedule your professional cleaning at Peak Dental Care with Dr. Scott Lindsay and our team at our dentist office in Centennial, Colorado, simply give us a call at 720-420-6226. We look forward to hearing from you.