What is a dental emergency?
A dental emergency includes damage or trauma to your smile that requires timely care from a dental professional. We understand at Peak Dental Care that you may feel uncertain of what to do when you experience such an emergency. We encourage you to call our office as soon as possible; we will schedule an appointment for you to meet with our dentist, and we will also provide you with any information you need to take care of your smile until you can come to our office. Some of the most common dental emergencies we treat include the following:
- A knocked-out tooth
- A chipped or broken tooth
- A cracked or fractured tooth
- A damaged or lost restoration (such as a filling or dental crown)
- Injuries to the soft tissues of the mouth (including the gums, tongue, cheeks, and lips)
- A lasting, severe toothache or tooth pain
- An extruded (partially knocked-out) tooth
- An object stuck between the teeth that does not come out with gentle flossing
If you or a family member experiences one of these or another type of dental emergency in Centennial, Colorado, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible. Dr. Scott Lindsay and our entire team are committed to helping you get out of pain and restore your smile to good health as soon we are able. To learn more about dental emergency care, we invite you to call or visit us today. We look forward to speaking with you!