Have you ever wondered what your teeth would look like if they were free of stains and discolorations? Did you know that there are tooth restoration techniques such as Zoom! Whitening that focus specifically on improving the basic color of your teeth?
For a better understanding of the basics of Zoom! teeth whitening treatments, here are some important facts:
– Each Zoom! whitening in-office treatment can transform your smile in approximately one hour.
– With the help of professional dental-grade hydrogen peroxide gels and LED lamps to activate them, Zoom! whitening treatments can penetrate deep into the tooth enamel and bleach away deep stains and discolorations.
– Whatever teeth stains you have, Zoom! whitening is designed to remove them. This includes that which occurs from tea, soft drinks, coffee, juices, wine, beets, and even tobacco and old age.
– Zoom! whitening can eliminate current stains, but it will not protect your teeth from future stains, so be sure to exercise caution with your diet.
– If you need more treatment beyond that of in-office Zoom! whitening or anticipate needing a touch up, your dentist can give you a professional-level at-home whitening kit to use in your spare time.
If you would like to set up an appointment to chat about your possible Zoom! whitening treatment with Dr. Scott Lindsay and our team at Peak Dental Care, please call 720-420-6226 to set up a visit to our dentist office in Centennial, Colorado. The time is now to approach the rest of your life with a smile!