Treat your smile right with optimum oral health care. If you treat your smile well, it will continue to shine and function effectively for a lifetime of happiness and joy. Simple habits such as brushing and flossing daily are enough to keep your oral health going strong.
Listed below are some incredible tips that can be used to improve your oral health:
– Use the proper products required when brushing and flossing, and for additional protection, use additional cleaning products such as chewing gum and mouthwash after a meal to lower the risk of tooth decay.
– Always protect your mouth from bacteria that leads to bad breath, by brushing your tongue, teeth, and gums and using mouthwash if necessary.
– Avoid any products or medications that cause dry mouth, which can increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
– Strive to schedule and attend your bi-annual professional cleanings and oral examinations with your dentist.
– Cover your teeth and gums from physical damage by always wearing appropriate safety gear and equipment when playing sports or other high-risk activities.
If you would like to speak with Dr. Scott Lindsay and our team about an oral examination, please schedule an appointment at our dentist office of Peak Dental Care in Centennial, Colorado, by calling 720-489-0797. We will do our best to help you in any way we can.