Are you looking to improve your oral health for the holidays to impress family, friends, and loved ones? Are you unsure which service may be right for you? Brighten your smile for the holidays with professional teeth-whitening treatments. Professional teeth whitening treatments are those given and directed directly under the supervision of a dentist. Over-the-counter products can be unreliable and sometimes dangerous to your oral health, so it is best to talk with our dentist before trying them. If you think you may benefit from a teeth-whitening product, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you, or have your ever slacked or neglected your oral health care habits?
- Have you ever used any medicines that can cause tooth discoloration?
- Have you ever suffered from fluorosis?
- Have you ever consumed any foods that can stain your teeth, including but not limited to soy sauce, berries, curries, tomato sauce, beets, or popsicles?
- Have you ever smoked or used tobacco or tobacco products?
- Have you ever had any illness to your mouth or have gotten sick and thrown up?
- Have you ever consumed any drinks that can stain your teeth, including but not limited to soda, tea, slushies, various juices, wine, or coffee?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you may benefit greatly from a professional tooth whitening treatment from Dr. Scott Lindsay. You can have a whiter, brighter smile in as little as one visit. To schedule a professional teeth-whitening treatment with our team at Peak Dental Care, please call us at 720-420-6226 or visit our office in Centennial, Colorado. The path to a healthy smile starts today!